Thursday, July 30, 2009

THE NEW ROOM


Cleaned up, vacuumed, dusted, and 2 pieces of furniture gone.  Angelee says I am not to line every wall with furniture.  Witch!
Jo says, " I didn't know that room could look good."  High praise from Jo
New paint, new baseboards...
New floor
Old oak furniture on new cherry floors.

Are those lovely flowers real or fake?  And how many remotes does one old television need?
Sam is the miracle worker.  I was in Lake Tahoe visiting Kate when this serious miracle happened.  What a surprise!!  I can't wait for Ben to come and see everything that has happened to my mom's house and yard.  I have the best family in the world.  Sam was the project manager but everyone else has a hand (and an arm and a leg and another hand) in this transformation.  Nick, Sam, Angelee and Jo painted, D and Sam put down the floor and Darryl has done more stuff to this house than I have time to mention but includes the kitchen and deck.  
Mike and Shannon are the yard miracle workers.

Thank you, my family!!

1 comment:

Angelee said...

throw those sun flowers away. you are killing me!!!