Friday, July 10, 2009

My Smile

Eat your collective hearts out... it takes years to get this smile and to think it is the subject of serious ridicule among my supposed loved ones.  Yes, they make fun of it to the point that at Cyndi's b'day lunch at Cheesecake Factory they ALL DID THEIR BEST IMITATION.   Yes, this is what we do when we get together in public.  I used to be embarrassed by them but I have developed unconditional love for them.  
So... here they all are doing their best rendition of  "The Smile".  Actually they are all jealous and I consider it my best feature... in addition to my lovely hair. :)

Charlee gives it a good try...

Shannon does good when the camera is not on her... but is camera shy.  I always tell her, "Be one with the camera".

Jo definately has the most fun.  I actually think it was Jo who started all this commotion.

And as you will see, they all need some practice.

Sam

Ben... not his best effort.  He too, does not love the camera.
Angelee... giving it her best try.  You have a long way to go, girl!!

Cyndi... the winner (and I am trying not to be offended.  It occurs to me that my daughter-in-laws are actually making fun of their MOTHER-IN-LAW.  That takes guts.)

And... ta dah... the one and only!

1 comment:

Angelee said...

cyndi wins for sure. shannon's was good too, but we didn't get the camera out in time. how does it feel to be ridiculed in public...by your family?