Saturday, July 4, 2009

Before and after

Only because Sam is here that I am finally able to get my 'before" and "after" pictures of my house.  So... here they are.  It takes a village (Angelee, Sam, Jo) to help me to do the most simple computer maneuverings.  And I would like to thank the village for their patience with me...  And I love this Mac... not much different from the big babooshka in the other room.  A big thank you to Sam for his help with this laptop and another big kiss to Angelee for her help and pushy encouragement to me for my newfound blogster abilities.
Did you notice the lovely little wall... that was all Sam.  Who knew?
The design plan was all Shannon.
The planting and the following of the plan?  All Mike and Sam.
I am still mad that the city had the gall to "cite" me for my yard at this point.  Can they not see that we were in the middle of a "redo"?  And it is hard to believe that there is $800 worth of dirt in this little project.  I won't even mention further cost... but it is moooooorrrrrrre... lots more.  But it is way worth it.  
A big thank you to Shannon, Mike and Sam.  Sam was the actual force that started the whole darn thing.
(The back yard has begun with the construction of "the fence". 

1 comment:

Olive and Kaylee said...

Maree, your yard looks amazing! What nice kids you have to help you pull that off!