Thursday, August 6, 2009

10 more days...

Well.... this is my farewell address.  I have to start getting mentally ready to give up my life as I know it and go back to the life of a droid... seminary, school, study, sleep.  (Hey, did you notice that my droid activities all start with "s".)  

Anyway, so long sleeping til 10:30 AM.  So long, Dave (Letterman).  So long, blogging.  So long beautiful house.  So long Chico, Sacramento, Lake Tahoe, Oregon...  So long trashy novels.  So long Priests.  So long shopping with Angelee and Jo.  So long weedless yard.  Hello weeds.

Anyway, I have to start getting mentally prepared.  Summer is almost over.  I have a mere 10 days of hazy, lazy days.  I will not be depressed about having 30 kids in my classroom this year... because I am grateful to have a job.  I will not complain about Seminary... because this is my last year and I am teaching Book of Mormon.  

I have a blessed life... and who would even like summer if it lasted all year long!!! 

1 comment:

Angelee said...

no more shopping? I thought that was a year round thing?