Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Fence

oh no... not nearly.  Now we (Sam) is putting up a wooden fence along the sides of my back yard so it will match the back fence put up by the "richies" behind me.  (And by the way, can you believe they called me up one night and asked me to turn off my backyard lights because it was messing with their TV... but I am not still thinking about that).
Anyway, I am reclaiming 10 feet of yard... 5 feet on each side.  I am sorry Angelee but I don't remember how to get this picture turned right side up.
These are the worker bees... slaving in the hot Oroville sun.
Sam, Aaron and Jessie (Sam's roommate)
Before shot... putting in the fence posts
Either Aaron is holding up the post or the post is holding up Aaron.
We have a lot more work for this guy..  he is excellent slave labor.
This is a secret confession... but this is my garden area that Chris Avila came over and rototilled for me a couple of months ago.  But I did not put in a garden... it just grew back... only worse... if that is even possible.  So now... instead of a garden, I (Sam) is putting in a fence.

1 comment:

LaNell Brown said...

Your yard looks awesome and I am glad Aaron can be of slave worker. I have heard is in a decent worker, but those are just RUMORS:)