Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rock Day

They certainly don't make rakes like they used to.  In case you can't see this, the rake is in two pieces.
And the rock base.  
There is not much to say... it is just a lot of work but not as hard as digging dirt... so they say.  They were dirty and sweaty so it still looked like work.
Friday will be the fun day.  We will be placing the stones.  I have already been uninvited to the event. 
 There is controversy about the big air conditioning unit right smack in the middle of this project.  Angelee (of course) wants to move it.  And to think I could have had it on the side of the house when they first put it in but I didn't care where they put it back then.  And I still don't really care where it is.  After all, this is just my backyard.  Better Homes and Gardens will pass me by for sure with this big eyesore right THERE.  Oh well, I don't need the pressure...

1 comment:

Angelee said...

if you are going to talk about the ac unit, you have to show the picture of how in the way it is...