Sunday, June 28, 2009

Then and now...

This is my yard in all of its beauty.  Shannon designed it and Mike and Sam put it in.  And it is growing... not dying.  I have a before shot... when I received my arrest warrant from the city... well it wasn't exactly an arrest warrant, but it was a warning to attend to the problems in my yard: the high weeds and the dust.  Who doesn't have dust and weeds when you are in the middle of an improvement project.  I was so mad... but at least I am not still thinking about it!!  Anyway... I cannot find the before picture but at least I have now.  My mom would be so proud!

4 comments:

Big Mama said...

wow... it looks great MaRee! I can't believe the city gave YOU a warning for your yard. I think they need to be worrying more about south side and 3/4 of the people in city limits, not you.

Dava_Hudson said...

i still miss my tree. :) but it is very pretty.

Angelee said...

wow...the picture looks better than the real thing. I have to say, I hate the scarecrow.

Unknown said...

I remember the before, and the now looks WONDERFUL! Great job to all that worked on it.