Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jill

This is definately not her best picture, but since she can barely turn on her computer I am not worried that she will see this and shudder.  She has been a good kindergarten teacher.  She is loving, kind, sweet, gentle, ditzy, soft spoken and really loves the children.  She is pretty much the opposite of me.  When the kids come from her class in kinder to mine in first grade, they are pretty much in shock for the first month.  This is pivotal for me.  Its like when all the women before you have their babies and then you know you're next.  Well, this means that I am next to retire from Bird Street School. BUT NOBODY ASK ME WHEN BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW!!!

1 comment:

Angelee said...

I'd say you are 100% safe from Jill ever entering the blogging world. It's like when I mentioned Bro. Miller in my post, I felt completely safe that he'd never see it.