Monday, June 22, 2009

The Ocean

Here I am on a beach on the Oregon Coast.  This is yours truly at Bastendorf Beach.  As you can see it is absolutely beautiful.  The day is windy and the ocean is rough.  We had a glorious day shopping and exploring the coastal cities of Coos Bay, North Bend and Charleston.  Jan and I skipped out by ourselves and did only what we wanted to do with no regulations, rules or timetables.

Jan and I are at the Coast Guard Station at Chicken Point.

Harbor side at Charleston boat docks.
A view of Charleston Bay.

Tomorrow look for more exciting adventures from Crater Lake.
Oh... the most exciting news of all.  You will all have to come to my house and view my new yard art.  And yes, I did buy it.  And yes, I love it.  And no, I did not get it at the dump.  And no, you will never find one like it unless you too go to Charley Town in Charleston.

2 comments:

Angelee said...

Don't forget to bring me a present home.

Angelee said...

charlee and josh said, "us too".