Monday, June 15, 2009

What a mess!!

And so there I was, just having arrived in Lake Tahoe.  Ben was helping me carry all my stuff in the house, including the 9X13 pan of macaroni and cheese.  That is when I heard the BIG CRASH!  Oh no, not the mac and cheese.  Oh yes, the mac and cheese pan hit the floor and broke into many shards of glass.  What you see here is Ben after having cleaned up the mess but still wearing his yellow gloves.  Oh yes, they are Ben's... Cyndi's are purple.  Do you know anyone else who actually wear gloves to do the dishes (and cleaning up mac and cheese)The culprit... and in the doghouse.
The culprit... tried to dash out the door as Ben was coming in.  Could you believe that such an innocent looking face could possibly be responsible for such a mess!!!

1 comment:

Mikila said...

Maree, you are blogging again :)!!! I'm glad that I noticed this and I feel very honored that you look at my blog. I hope that I meet your expectations. We will have to hang out when I move back into town.