Saturday, January 29, 2011

FRUSTRATION, continued...

Well, there is this nice looking man in Roseville. He is like the closest to my area and so I am thinking... here is at least one possibility... not anything real... but a tiny little possibility. And so, with my common sense put aside, I actually messaged him. I could tell that he looked at my profile that same day... so i am assuming he looked at my profile after my message... but did he message back? Ah.... no. And so I thought I would try one more time and so I told him about our b'day lunch at BJ's in Roseville... blah, blah, blah. And so we will see, since I feel as if i am throwing myself at him... And so if I receive nothing again I am going to send him a "smart-ass" goodbye message. Maybe I will rethink this...

2 comments:

Angelee said...

no need for such language. are you trying to be funny again?

Than and Erica said...

I LOVE reading your blog. And that guy is a moron if he doesn't message back. I just wish you and Loren could have fallen in love because then he wouldn't be getting married to this lady in alabama in april and we could sort of be related. :)