Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hell on Earth!!

Fortunately, God loves me and has taken pity on me.  In addition to the miraculous infection of the Monte Vista building which delayed Seminary, the powers that think they are in charge, are hiring a new kindergarten teacher and so all my kinders will be in ANOTHER ROOM... THE ONE NEXT DOOR... ROOM 2... OUT OF ROOM 1.  I, however, know who the real POWER is and I am so thankful for his tender mercies.  You may think I am making light of sacred things, but I assure you, I am not.  Anyone who has been to Hell and survived, knows who to thank for their escape!

By the way, do you think that looks like a lot of 4, 5 and 6 year olds?  4 are absent...

2 comments:

Angelee said...

why...they look like little angels all lined up so nicely. by the way, how did you do that?

Mikila said...

MaRee I don't think that Hell and God should be mixed in the same blog, such vulgar language is offensive to me :)