Sunday, September 6, 2009

Seminary, 2009



Anyway... here are this years Seniors... 2009.  They have already had their last "first day" of Seminary... (thankfully).

Janne and Jorge both go to Butte for College Connections.  We all envy them as they walk out the door 10 minutes early.

Jimmy... a nice, quiet boy.  He definately belonged in last years "quiet class".
The cutest boy in my class... Chue (who happens to be Thao's little bro)... doesn't like his picture taken. How ridiculous... he is very photogenic.
Dennis... one of the brothers
Charlie... the other brother... and also very photogenic.  Both work at Taco Bell.  One works at the one by the movie and the other works at the good one.  I can't remember who goes with which...
Cody and Katie...   more on Cody at a later date when I have more dirt on him...
.the 3 musketeers... and carpoolers... Katie, Kelsey, and Kelsey.  Their strength is CHATTING.  I wonder if one can major in that at college because they would do very well in that field.  The career choices would be teaching, president of the USA, greeter at the Walmart, sales of some sort, blog masters,  office managers, Dentists, lawyers and car salesmen.  Good Luck, ladies.
My home teacher, Brandon and Janne, again.  She is in College Connections and so she has the added pressure to look good every day because of all those older men she is around...
MaiKue... this is her first year at Seminary because she is a new member of the Church.  She is a friend of Kimberly, who is attending BYU, Idaho and rooming with Shannon (both of whom are former students of mine.)  MaiKue brings a light, an excitement and a wonderful spirit to Seminary every day.  If I had favorites, she would definately be nominated, but since I don't, oh well...
I apologize to my class for all the misspelled names.  I sometimes get better later on.  And sometimes I don't...

4 comments:

Angelee said...

I think my seminary experience would have been different had my teacher known us and cared about us as much as you do.

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Stupid Bendorf=(

LaNell Brown said...

I can relate with the misspelled names. I always misspell my students name and is it bad that I don't really care, that much.

Your class looks fun I can't believe those kids are all seniors.

Than and Erica said...

Thank you for all your comments to me. The first one about wanting to see angels really helped me because I was so wanting this monumental spiritual experience but that didn't happen. But they usually don't. It's much like gaining a testimony. It's not a like a bright light came down from Heaven to tell me the church was true. i don't know why i sort of expected that in this situation. It was peaceful and I'm glad that I was there, even if it was a little too much for me to take at times. Life is hard because I don't want it to be different. I know we'll all grow from it and become better sisters and friends but it's still hard. But I did want to thank you. Your comments really meant a lot to me. We'll have to do lunch when I come to oroville next.