Friday, October 23, 2009

Birthdays

This is Kate and Cyndi in Lake Tahoe.  Kate turned one... and it was so fun to see her.














This is MaRee, Charlee and Joshua sitting on the lawn at Angelees house.  We had just returned from a shopping trip to Costco so we were all eating cookies.  This is a landmark picture because Joshua is actually sitting on my lap VOLUNTARILY... (probably because I brought the cookies. :) )
















Angelee... I definately need blogging help.




















A good time was had by all at Casa Lupe on Thursday night.  We were all there for Nick's b'day.  Of course we weren't ALL  there.  We were missing the Sacramento Acebos and Darryl and the Lake Tahoe Acebos are rarely at our functions.  But we managed without them.  No one got drunk and disorderly... so it was all good.

My first grade class is difficult.  It is taking a toll on me.

My Seminary class is fun.  They are good kids who are actually ALMOST on time.

My teacher peers are worried about me.  I guess I look bad.

I need more $$$ but who doesn't?

I love to sit in my tan chair and do nothing.

Walt volunteered to teach Seminary for me on Friday.  I was greatful.  Any other takers?

It is almost November. Wow!

Things could be worse.  The balloon boy idea could have been my bright idea.

America's Top Model is my favorite show... How stupid is that!

Nephi is an amazing man.  I wonder what he thinks of the events of 2009

I love the weekends...


2 comments:

Dava_Hudson said...

Its funny... I enjoy watching America's Next Top Model... but I just like watching them at their photo shoot and seeing the end result. Way too much drama the rest of the show. And does anyone else think that Tyra is a little "slow"?

Angelee said...

I love to sit in your tan chair too. What cute kids I have.